Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Good thing I didn't sign on with it, I guess..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

?

I think untill we hear otherwise from Andy as we really do not know what has happened to him that Todd should keep the helmet in his care and some one should again try and get a hold of Andy to see what his wishes are.

Regards Mark

I agree Mark, there is no point going ahead with it if Andy has lost interest, some of the postage costs are expensive and I don't see any reason to spend them if there is no more interest.

Could it be sent on to the next on the list instead?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hey fellas. I still have the helmet, safe and sound. I'm not sure when Andy will check in again. I hope Andy will not be upset if I share this brief bit of info with you, but without getting into too much detail, he and his old lady have had some issues and with a child it has taken up almost all of his time. For the time being collecting has lost its thrill for him and has taken a backseat to his personal life. That being said, I also dropped the ball and have just not been able to get the helmet to the locations I want to travel to for some photo ops. I hope to be able to do that in the near future. I will try to contact Andy and see what his thoughts are on the "Tour" and we will proceed accordingly. I certainly apologize for the delay on my part, but as the saying goes, "life is what happens when you're making other plans."

Today is a gorgeous spring day here so I took the short drive up to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for a photo shoot. I know it's not WWII, but the area is beautiful on these early spring days so I figured what the heck! Enjoy the photos. I'll add some throughout the next few days as I want to describe some of the areas I took photos for those members who are not familiar with the Gettysburg battlefield.

These photos were taken on the east slope of Big Round Top, next to the more famous Little Round Top

?

Thanks Todd spring is in the air here as well finally looking forward to more pics.

Regards Mark

Gettysburg Cemetery Gatehouse

Now and Then

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

an ideal day for some shots ,i can confirm once the mist lifted it has been a beautifull spring day here in the uk the stahlhelm looks great in its surroundings thanks for showing todd

Been to Gettysburg once - back in 1998 - for a day.
    A haunting but very historic place. I would love to
    go back again some time.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast