Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Nice to have you back andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Even if you are not "back" Andy, we all appreciate your contributions over the years ( me especially as I still have two helmets from you ) and wish you all the best for the future. Sad that you had to sell up but I was in a similar position in the late 1980's and here I am with all the junk back again!!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Now that we have heard from our good friend Andy, you can all stop bashing me for holding onto it for a friend who was going through some difficulties and from whom I had not heard from for some time, that is until we could determine the next course of action and where this helmet was to end up. That being said, I will gladly move this helmet onto the next recipient (sitges1990) and wash my hands of it.

Nice to hear from you again, Andy. Hope things are better as we approach the Christmas season.

I wasn't bashing you Todd.
    I was simply trying to do what little I could to assist in getting this back to the person to whom it belongs. Who knows, it may still be another year before it lands safely back in Andy's hands.
    Thanks for letting us know!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    . That being said, I will gladly move this helmet onto the next recipient (sitges1990) and wash my hands of it.
    So since this is back in play and the thread active again.

WHERE ARE THE PIC'S??

To be honest the pictorial tale of this helmets travels has been my favorite part.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Any pic's??? Or is this adventure over and I'm beating a dead horse?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Indeed, it would be nice to see where we're at
    with this lid.........
    Regards,

Steve.

All the photos I have have been posted. I have emailed the next member to receive it but have not gotten a reply. That's all I have for now.

?

Well I just got a PM from member sitges1990 who is next on the list for the helmet. So hopefully we can get this Show On The Road!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I had already PM'ed him Phil. It is bypassing him at his request so I will PM the next member in line. I can't get rid of this thing fast enough now.

Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast