Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

Default Re: 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Very poignant background for the helmet Ade, and a lovely logo style signature I might add. The grounds of the Cemetary are kept very nice as to be expected.
    Ralph, looking forward to it! I am trying to figure out where to make a backdrop.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    Very poignant background for the helmet Ade, and a lovely logo style signature I might add. The grounds of the Cemetary are kept very nice as to be expected.
    Ralph, looking forward to it! I am trying to figure out where to make a backdrop.
    Thanks Doug!
    It took me a while to figure out where I wanted to take my photos, so,,,I am not going to give it away!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sound like our helmet is on a merry journey Cup cakes and all. Looking forward to give the helmet a tour of Moscow

Regards, Lars

?

Lars, I wonder if that helmet was 20km short of Red Square once upon a time already? That's the cool thing about these, where have they been!

- - Updated - -

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks Doug!
    It took me a while to figure out where I wanted to take my photos, so,,,I am not going to give it away!
    Ralph.
    I am thinking, if it comes in spring summer or fall of taking it to the top of the mountain in Jasper where the cable car goes. That or West Edmonton Mall, wearing it down the waterslide.

?

One will never know. Like a vet visiting the old battlefield. Who knows?

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    One will never know. Like a vet visiting the old battlefield. Who knows?

Regards, Lars
    I'd love to see a photo of that helmet in front of Lenin's tomb. Anywhere in Moscow will be cool however, one city I really want to visit someday.

Right chaps just got back from Ade's and Lez's, had a lovely afternoon with them going through Ade's collection and Lez's ATS collection. I must admit as a pair they have an outstanding collection between them. Had a lovely afternoon with tea and cakes. The helmet is now safe in North Derbyshire where I will get it marked up and take it for a tour of this beautiful historic area
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  
    Ben

?

I have already promised to take "her" to the Red Square, so the tomb and Shukov's statue is one the list of course

Regards, Lars

Quote by DougB View Post

I am thinking, if it comes in spring summer or fall of taking it to the top of the mountain in Jasper where the cable car goes. That or West Edmonton Mall, wearing it down the waterslide.
    Please let me know when you are going to wear it going down the waterslide, I'd like to be there to watch! lol
    I'll even take the photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Right chaps just got back from Ade's and Lez's, had a lovely afternoon with them going through Ade's collection and Lez's ATS collection. I must admit as a pair they have an outstanding collection between them. Had a lovely afternoon with tea and cakes. The helmet is now safe in North Derbyshire where I will get it marked up and take it for a tour of this beautiful historic area
    Holy cow! What happened to Ade's hair, it all grew back! lol
    Ralph.

Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast