MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Default Re: 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Holy cow! What happened to Ade's hair, it all grew back! lol
    Ralph.
    Lez's magic tea and cup cakes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Always had a flat top

Thanks Ben for great afternoon talking kit Thanks to Ben's good lady Val for the cup cakes. Lez is busy baking cheesecake

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi all, well sorry for the delay but with work, college and house decorating just had not time, but got my name put on the helmet and took a few pics, introduced the helmet to a few friend, then went down to see the bees we then went to Ashover Rock or the "Fabrick" as the local call it. It was manned by the Royal Observer Corp in 1938 to track German bombers en route to Bomb Sheffield (big steel industry) This rock looks down to the old village of Ashover which was mentioned for taxation in the doomsday book in AD893, so a pretty old place lol. Sorry for our overseas members but nothing special around me guys, just old villages which have been around for over 12-1300 years (had a quick pint in the Crispin Inn, cos I could lol )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  
    Ben

What beautiful country, Ben. Nice rustic pub too - just looking at it
    makes me thirsty for a pint.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 10-08-2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Awesome stuff Ben! It's really clocking up the miles now Adrian is next up I think, then sscrooge then Pat, then the world

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    What beautiful country, Ben. Nice rustic pub too - just looking at it makes me thirsty.........!
    Steve, the County of Derbyshire where I live is fantastic mate, rolling countryside and stone houses and walls, the ales not bad either
    Ben

Helmet in post tomorrow to next recipient
    Ben

Great photos Ben!
    I just love old architecture and old places. When I was in Germany, people couldn't understand why I stood there drooling looking at the workmanship in the old castles and churches.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

mmmm ales

?

Whos next?

Cheers, Pat

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast