Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Default Re: 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I would love to be part in it but i don't have 1.000 posts yet...

And i saw no Greek recipients neither on this helmet nor the GHW one!
    You can start a thread with me, about anything, and post 500 times and then you will qualify :-)
    It is a great idea though IMO, lets just hope the helmet does not go missing in the post, like some things do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    You can start a thread with me, about anything, and post 500 times and then you will qualify :-)
    It is a great idea though IMO, lets just hope the helmet does not go missing in the post, like some things do.
    That would be like stealing... And i don't do that! I will wait for the next 1000 helmet or i wil put myself on for half a helmet for my 500 posts...

I would love to be part in it but i don't have 1.000 posts yet...

And i saw no Greek recipients neither on this helmet nor the GHW one!
    I am in the schedule so you will see the Greek flag on it
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I am in the schedule so you will see the Greek flag on it
    Nice!!!! Didn't notice that you were in!!! I wish i could participate too! I have a nice decoration idea for the helmet regarding my location! It would look fantastic!

Nice!!!! Didn't notice that you were in!!! I wish i could participate too! I have a nice decoration idea for the helmet regarding my location! It would look fantastic!
    Let me have a wild stab in the dark here.......Would the decoration of your choice happen to be the stone lighthouse in Rethymno harbour??

I can't think of anything else there that might make one remotely think of the place other than the huge stone phallic symbol that can be seen from all over town....

Perhaps not the best idea to put an image of it on the helmet.....You know, a very large stone cock. It looks silly.

Με σεβασμό, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post

Perhaps not the best idea to put an image of it on the helmet.....You know, a very large stone cock. It looks silly.

Με σεβασμό, Ned.
    Bugger, I better rethink my plans then!

Quote by big ned View Post
    Let me have a wild stab in the dark here.......Would the decoration of your choice happen to be the stone lighthouse in Rethymno harbour??

I can't think of anything else there that might make one remotely think of the place other than the huge stone phallic symbol that can be seen from all over town....

Με σεβασμό, Ned.
    "Με σεβασμό" ...let me take a wild guess here too Ned... Google translate??? No mate... I wouldn't decorate a helmet with a big stone dick! This lighthouse isn't something that everybody in this forum knows or identifies! I would have painted the KRETA cufftitle on it! I think it would look great and it is something remarkable that both marks my origins and the passion we all ,in here, share !!

Not sure whether the helmet is going to Melbourne, but this sculpture by the side of a motorway there would be a close contender to the blue lighthouse. Artwork commissioned by a previous state Premier Kennett, this is colloquially known as 'Jeffs erection'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Bugger, I better rethink my plans then!
    What about a 'Dropbear' Dave...???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Not going near those thingsNed, they're just plain nasty!

Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast