Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet

Article about: A nice Luftwaffe ET 62 woodchip cammo M35 Woodchip Cammo single decal helmet, (it probably still has the tri-colour under the paint) and a 1st pattern eagle. It started life as a nice parade

Default 1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet

A nice Luftwaffe ET 62 woodchip cammo M35 Woodchip Cammo single decal helmet, (it probably still has the tri-colour under the paint)
    and a 1st pattern eagle. It started life as a nice parade pre-war double decal. I recently added this one to the helmet shelf.....

A damned hungry little mouse has had a bit of a chomp on a portion of the liner, but I can live with that.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet   1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet  

1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet   1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet  

1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet   1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet  

1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Pattern Luftwaffe M35 woodchip cammo ET 62 helmet
    P
    Many

Very nice indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

very nice little lufty bob,..i love the luftwaffe LBA chinstrap,i have the same LBA strap on my luft M40 Q62,.very nice history on this lid being an origional parade DD,if only they could talk hey!!! & decal is cool,.domestamp and all,.nice score mate

si

Hi Bob, I love it! Those early droop tail decals really give a Luftwaffe helmet that little bit more in my opinion. A very nice wood chip cammo helmet, great buy (even with the mouse's help). Leon.

Thanks guys !

Cheers

Bob

Real nice early bird helmet Bob.

Steve

?

Great helmet Bob, I really love that textured finish!

Brad.

hello bob and good to know you looks like have a real nice mint example there so thanks for sharing with us all im also liking your royal australian corps of signal's avatar ,thanks james

Sweet helmet Bob!
    Love the look of these early helmets, and this one is a true veteran! Congrats man

Great looking lid!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast