Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

2 heer lids for ID

Article about: Thanks guys. Alarm bells were ringing when the guy was in a tearing hurry to off-load them, more so than the price - I have had some great deals on recent finds. I have asked him for more fu

?

Default 2 heer lids for ID

I have been offered these 2 lids which the seller wants gone asap to pay an electric bill - a warning sign. Marked CLK 68 and HPK 64 (he thinks). Liners look original. Any thoughts please?
    2 heer lids for ID2 heer lids for ID2 heer lids for ID2 heer lids for ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 heer lids for ID
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2 heer lids for ID

Bigger pictures would be nice, but if the price is good, I'd grab the 68, large size is rather rare. The second helmet (M35?) seems to be missing a liner pin. Can't tell what the first* one is due to small pictures, but my money is on M42.

Nitram
    Last edited by Nitram; 04-08-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: *Brainfart, fixed a sentence

?

Thanks Nitram. He wants $250 for the pair, which I think is VERY reasonable if they are good!
    These were the only pics I could get from him, and that was hard work!

?

250$ would be a bit of a bargain if they check out! Let's hope they're good!

Nitram

?

I agree, and am always wary when sellers are in a tearing hurry and can't sort out decent pics.

Quote by Nitram View Post
    250$ would be a bit of a bargain if they check out! Let's hope they're good!

Nitram
    Yeah they are a bargain , go for it. Especially the rare 68.

PS I'm being sarcastic.

?

Can you elaborate?

?

If things sounds too good to be true, they usually are. I would pay a heck lot more than 250$ just for the M42. I would go with Schwerpunkt here.

Quote by alikat View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    I see a fake wire and a worthless shell with a liner. Is the bargain the most important thing the topic poster wants out of this deal or does it matter if the helmets have historical value (which they don't have) ?

?

I agree with the warnings, but have found the odd bargain from people who either don't know what the have, or need money fast. He will take Paypal, which is usually a good sign - bad sellers tend to want money orders which you have no chance clawing back later. Do I need more/better pics, or should I walk?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast