Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..

Article about: Original, but junk. OK for a re-enactor to restore but no good for collecting I'm afraid.

Default 2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..

Hello! , i m thinking about buying two germans helmets from one person, but i dont know if im really buying original germans helmets from ww2 or fake? i hope some of you can help me please. thanks
    the person that want to sell me this helmets, told me that one was found in greece in 1990, and the second in cassino (italy).2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 original german helmets or fake?? help please..

Relic helmets at best. Unless you want to collect messed with and rusty relic helmets, I wouldn't bother with these.

First off I am no expert at all when it comes to helmets but I would say these do look original just by the wear on them and the rivets on the side, how much are you paying for them if you don't mind me asking

Conor

he is asking 100 euro for all

4md
    ?

they look like original shells in relic condition, the first one has a post war paint attempt.

Save your money...

I think its totally up to you if you wanna buy them or not, that's not too bad a price but you could possibly find some better pieces but you might have to look to pay more

If you want good German WWII helmets, don't waste time or money with these two. If you have enough to buy two rusted shells, you should save that and then save a little more and buy a nice no decal M42 or a fire police helmet, which are only 1-200 Euros more. You will not get a return on your investment with these two helmets.

thanks you all for this nice advices, i was wondering which kind of model are this?? m35-m40- m42 i think maybe they are m40?

4md
    ?

definitely not m42s, as they have rolled edges. I cant tell from these photos if they are m35 or m40.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast