Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2-tone camo

Article about: And a couple of pictures of the camo. The brown paint is difficult to get on the picture. Line is damaged, but I like the camo. Also I have a weak spot for named helmets. Hope you also like

Default 2-tone camo

And a couple of pictures of the camo. The brown paint is difficult to get on the picture. Line is damaged, but I like the camo. Also I have a weak spot for named helmets. Hope you also like it dispite condition issues

2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo2-tone camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2-tone camo
    P
    Many

If I may suggest shoot the helmet with the same light as where you shot your first DD Luftwaffe photos and also put the helmet down and click with a steady hand. The colors with this light are too flat so it is hard to see it as it really is but it looks like a very decent camo.

Definately better photos needed. What would worry me is a chipped and scratched under paint surface, which has been over spray painted with the brown paint. Which could be recent.
    I would be happier which chipped and scratched camo paint, a bit of rusty bare metal, but that's not what I see.

Hi, looks promising but take some nice natural daylight images, it will show the cammo up to it's best and allow for a true appraisal. Leon.