Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

3 new arrivals

Article about: Thanks for sharing your helmet collection. I love it! How long have you been collecting them?

Default Re: 3 new arrivals

Almost forgot,

A very happy birthday to you my friend. At the end of every physical there is a feldgrau lining.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 new arrivals
    P
    Many

?

Happy birthday Doug and congratulations on the new additions , the medic white camo is a real beauty !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

You have WAY too many helmets! how about sharing some of them with those less experienced in collecting

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Next time, just please photograph the helmets in a different room. I am dying here. You can't keep doing this to me man.

Jeez Doug, must be half the SS there!!

Happy Birthday mate !! Great additions!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great helmets and a wonderful display! I have 6 lids but am only game enough to bring 3 out on display whilst the others must lurk in 'the storage closet of secrets'. Should I dare disclose even my relic SS lid I think my missus would be conducting a rectal exam with her boot!

?

Thanks guys. I have a new rule. Everytime a doctor wants to stick a finger somewhere where fingers do not belong I am buying myself a new helmet...

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    You have WAY too many helmets! how about sharing some of them with those less experienced in collecting
    Sure! Note my signature, Kelly has 3 out of 15 left for sale right now! ;-)

I've spent many a night looking at the SS helmets Kelly has remaining from your collection. Then I look at my checking account, and then I look at my 6 month old daughter, and I wonder, is saving for her college education really as important as adding an SS helmet to my collection???? And then my wife comes in the room, sees me looking at his website and says, "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Maybe next time!

Glenn66: I feel better I am not the only one with a "closet of secrets." I just hope the wife doesn't decide to clean out the closet one day and make a discovery that would be especially bad for me, but maybe worse for the helmets as they land after she throws them out the window! I would be following them out the same window shortly thereafter.

I am not married yet, so my collection gets to come out in full force.

I feel bad for you guys who have to hide it. We all needs jobs like Doug's (I am pretty sure he is the prime minister of Canada.) so that we can afford this kind of multitude of helmets. Unless Doug just really hates his kids. haha

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I am not married yet, so my collection gets to come out in full force.

I feel bad for you guys who have to hide it. We all needs jobs like Doug's (I am pretty sure he is the prime minister of Canada.) so that we can afford this kind of multitude of helmets. Unless Doug just really hates his kids. haha
    I have a rule, if I cannot display it out it goes. I used to have a closet filled but then thought whats the point if I cant see it why bother. But then I have a very good wife who lets me go nuts once in a while.

Mo if I were the PM of Canada things would be running a LOT different than they do today LOL. And my kids come first, always have always will. They are always first to look at my new helmets.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast