Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

3 new arrivals

Article about: Thanks for sharing your helmet collection. I love it! How long have you been collecting them?

Default Re: 3 new arrivals

Doug, give me a chair and I will sit there staring and drooling until my heart stops beating.... EXCELLENT... !
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 new arrivals
    P
    Many

Very nice colletion, sir!

Super Helmets Doug.
    Chris

Your Wall O Helmets should be in a tourist attraction brochure, i'd drag my family along with me to see it.

?

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    Your Wall O Helmets should be in a tourist attraction brochure, i'd drag my family along with me to see it.
    LOL thanks!

?

A belated happy birthday Doug, as I sit here with drool running down my chin, the wife threw a book at me because I didnt answer her, too busy looking at your latest, so now ive got a lump on my head and its all your fault, i reckon i ought to be compensated, now, what could you possibly have that would satisfy me, I wonder!!!!!

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    A belated happy birthday Doug, as I sit here with drool running down my chin, the wife threw a book at me because I didnt answer her, too busy looking at your latest, so now ive got a lump on my head and its all your fault, i reckon i ought to be compensated, now, what could you possibly have that would satisfy me, I wonder!!!!!
    I have a book.

Doug, is there a dream helmet out there that you haven't yet been able to get your hands on? Your great white whale?

?

I would love to get the RZM DD SS blackie personalized to an LAH soldier, and Kelly picked up from an old collection a decaled SS VT named with unit tag, I own a named SS VT hand rendered, but this one is over the top! A Norwegian collector has a fantastic winter camo, with a white sheet overtop. I have held this one in hand. It just rocks. Not for sale, or trade no matter how much I try to blackmail him LOL.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast