Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

9-43 RBN Real?

Article about: Dear DerKerl, Thank you for the info. Very interessting. I have to admit I thought it's a copy at the first glance, because of this excellent state of the helmet. Thanks for the thread: Now

Default 9-43 RBN Real?

Could this one be real? Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 9-43 RBN Real?   9-43 RBN Real?  

9-43 RBN Real?   9-43 RBN Real?  

9-43 RBN Real?   9-43 RBN Real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 9-43 RBN Real?
    P
    Many

Yes indeed it is, and in unissued condition. It is an excellent helmet! Jim G.

WOW! A stunner. Does it come with the dinner coupon?

Any idea what the markings are and/or mean? Can't quite figure them out or read them. Any idea where I might be able to get a chin strap? Even a blind pig gets a truffle once in a while. Got a clue on value as it is? Doug

?

Beautiful unissued M42. Keep it safe so some numbskull doesn't slap some fake SS decal on it as what happens to so many nice no decal M42's.

I need one just like this. Very good lid.

Yeah. Know exactly what you mean. Had one of those half weight, made in the early 30's M18s in blue with a really nice Luftschutz decal on the front. This jerk wanted it to respray it black and stick "original" SS decals on it. I took and sold it to a really big Luftschutz collector. Yeah, I got a little less for it but I am all about collector and collection integrity plus advancing the knowledge base for all of us. Just might keep this one as it fits my fat head and my boy's. I kept the DDSS helmet too. Got near nothing in them and the outfit that pays me prints all the money they need. Checked out the chinstrap on the Collectors Guild. I trust that guy. Doug

Hi , a nice un-messed with M42 , good find. Leon.

A stunner!.....

Nice find Doug!

Can you give me the whole RB number? I might be able to help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast