Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

9-43 RBN Real?

Article about: Dear DerKerl, Thank you for the info. Very interessting. I have to admit I thought it's a copy at the first glance, because of this excellent state of the helmet. Thanks for the thread: Now

/0/3510/317

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 9-43 RBN Real?
    P
    Many

Nothing on that one sorry.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

that stamp on the top of the helmet,the oval one,there was 1 for sale on e-bay last year.

Anybody capture a readable picture of that dome stamp? Doug

Nice original unmessed with Saxon make hkp m-42 that is a nice helmet. timothy

Hello DerKerl,

Maybe you know where the helmet could stay all the years to keep such a fine condition? (However, I don't want you to uncover your source for the helmet, it's in a general meaning only).

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Ha just like one I used to own! this one is in better condition

American soldier in German occupation picked it up in the late 40's and sold it to me two weeks ago. He kept it at his house for all those years. Doug

Its a nice and an unissued helmet, but honesty i dont like it. I would never take a helm like this, has no wear, doesnt have that "combat look" that helmets should have. Just my opinion

Yeah, that kind of struck me too. That is why I asked about it here. Doug

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast