Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

All okay on this M42?

Article about: The price seems to be about the same, approx. \\$430 now...the slight difference is probably due to fluctuating exhange rates. Except for the bizarre addition of the SS decal I still think the

Default Re: All okay on this M42?

The price seems to be about the same, approx. $430 now...the slight difference is probably due to fluctuating exhange rates. Except for the bizarre addition of the SS decal I still think the helmet itself looks good, stupid move on the sellers part though...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement All okay on this M42?
    P
    Many

The slight price change could have also been added to cover the cost of a cheap, Japanese made $10 SS decal...

Still no chance of having this guy take a picture of the helmet outside in natural light and with a camera that is NOT 15yrs old? :P

I think if the seller is willing to put a fake decal on then who knows what other dodgy deals he has done to the lid, maybe fake liner and chinstrap?

?

I would be tempted to buy this one but at the original price quoted and with the fake decal removed, god knows why hes done that , possibly to gain a bit more interest or to tempt the buyers in, either way the decal has got to come off, hes not advertising a much higher price so i dont think hes trying to pass it off as an SS helmet, i suspect he thought it was being clever or it just looked nice

This is one of the worst deals I have ever tried to make! I asked him if he still had the helmet and he says "No, but I have a very similar helmet for sale that I traded to me with a fake SS decal". I look at the picture and I notice it is the EXACT same picture he uses for the liner and the helmet is EXACTLY the same. I tell him that it is the same helmet, only with a fake SS decal on it, but I am still interested in buying it if he gives me proper pictures. He replies with: "It is a different helmet, I just took the liner string from the other helmet and put it in this one, give me your telephone number and I will send you some pictures. But I already have a bid, helmets with SS decals are very attractive".

The nerve of that guy! He doesn't even admit that it is the same helmet, even though I wanted to buy it!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I think it's about time for you to forget about this guy. Wayyyy too fishy.

Seller is obviously a moron.... I'd back out of this one!

?

Ok BOW OUT NOW, this guy is obviously a con man, do you know this guys details so anyone else doesnt get stung by him

Run away! Run away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2