Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another early M34 double decal

Article about: I have seen this for sale along with a M38 Luftschutz. It looks to be the twin of one posted recently by Aldo: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...-helmet-15368/ I am not sure if it is st

?

Default Another early M34 double decal

I have seen this for sale along with a M38 Luftschutz. It looks to be the twin of one posted recently by Aldo:
    Early Double Decal Civil Police Helmet

I am not sure if it is still for sale. It has a nice makers decal inside but no comb plugs. Would they have been there, or was the comb removed post war?Another early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another early M34 double decal
    P
    Many

Nice early fairly hard to find m34 never had a comb some didn't timothy

?

It looks to have the holes for the comb, which I assumed would have been plugged if it had been removed whilst in service.

I see them now so you may be quite right. The early slant swaz is fairly sought after I don't have one just later m34;s with standard decals my friend has a early one without fire comb he may sell me he has about a dozen of the standard decal ones but only one early slant swaz one. timothy

Here one from my collection with comb.
    chris

Another early M34 double decalAnother early M34 double decal

Hi, even from these pictures it looks like a good original helmet, looking at the way the wear and rust has "attacked" the surface of the crown area of the helmet, I would say that the comb was probably lost/removed either during the war or very soon afterwards. Leon.