Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another eBay listing? Fake?

Article about: Listing says M42 Original Luftwaffe Army SS

MAP
    ?

Another point...and clarification

clarification: my point above is that I would think this was originally a No Decal helmet

point: a bit suspicious about the name. I'm on my cell phone too but looks new and painted over chipped paint, not the kiss of death..,but...

Edit: no returns = don't buy
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another eBay listing? Fake?
    P
    Many

Agreed with this one. For just a bit more, you could have a nice Luftwaffe helmet with an intact decal. I tend to find they're the most affordable ones.
    Even single decal Heer helmets can fetch pretty hefty prices these days.

B.B.

The eBay seller went from starting price of 400.00 with no bids to relisting the helmet with a starting price if 500.00.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Well the chinstrap is worth about $150, but it's
    up to the buyer if they want to lay out the
    cash for a 'less than average' lid. If it
    had an intact decal there would be
    a lot more interest.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Welcome to the Forum Cessna77 where the Band Of Collection Brothers have the backs of the new comers and the long time members. Glad you are here. Sage advice here on the lid. Good luck to you!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hi, as has been said, looks like this was a no decal helmet originally, but personally any seller who states "no returns" is exactly what I would do to them, DON'T RETURN to their listing and pass on it. Leon.

So I am currently working with a guy through the classifieds. He was selling some medals that I am interested in. My budget started out around 6-800 but has now gone up to about 1,000

The deal I am working on right now is for 650 (shipped) I could get *THIS* helmet and *THESE* medals
    Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?Another eBay listing? Fake?

I believe this to be a good deal as I trust the guy but with my extra 350$ in the budget its conceivable I could get a better helmet with the extra money? Perhaps something with a decal?

?

Well Cessna,you posted a lot lately,and on all of the posts the members told you "Dont look for a helmet on ebay" if i were you i would listen to them!
    Trust me I've been there done that when i first started collecting helmets.Finding a nice unmolested helmet on smibay is not easy,especially if you dont have the experience.
    Regards,
    Emanuil.

^ this last one isnt an ebay person...it's a member here.

?

Still i wouldnt buy this one,save your money for something better!You should check the WAF classifieds section as well.
    Best regards,
    Emanuil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2