Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.

Article about: Found another one online.What do you think guys?

Ted
    ?

Default Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.

Found another one online.What do you think guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.   Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.  

Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.   Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.  

Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.   Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another German Paratrooper M38 Need your advice guys.
    P
    Many

I see some new red rust- not 100% on it but there are some serious experts on these helmets here.

Not a fan don't like the crimp line at all there practically is none looks artificial aged I am no paratroop expert have only one that is battle damaged in the back ET71 is yours even ET or Ckl marked? timothy

Bad edge + red rust = fake helmet. Looks like a stinker to me sorry.

I'm not liking the curve of the skirt or the crimping of the edge. Looks to Me, at least, like a cut down helmet with some questionable aging applied.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ted
    ?

Thanks guys.By the way seller says it has ET 68 stamped on it.So it's not an honest one?

Man!!!!! these helmet are such a mine field. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi , I am no expert on these Fallshirmjager helmets(despite my username!)but for me it is an aged copy. I always look for the line/mark on the rolled edge on these helmets and this one just does not do it for me. The line is quite indistinct, not what I would expect to see, also the shape of the helmets "edge" is uneven and distorted. I would say it's more likely a chinese fake than original. Just my opinion. Leon.

M38
    ?

I agree with the others, this is not a good one. I'm 100% sure the liner and strap are post war. The pictures of the shell are not quite good enough to tell for sure it is bad but I don't like what I see and it would not be one worth pursuing no matter the price.

Cheers,
    Terry