Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Another helmet to check out... real or fake?

Article about: Here's a cool one I'm considering as well. It has a little Hitler Youth symbol with the Luftwaffe eagle, which looks funny to me. Real or fake? Feedback is much appreciated!!!

Default Another helmet to check out... real or fake?

Here's a cool one I'm considering as well. It has a little Hitler Youth symbol with the Luftwaffe eagle, which looks funny to me. Real or fake? Feedback is much appreciated!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another helmet to check out... real or fake?   Another helmet to check out... real or fake?  

Another helmet to check out... real or fake?   Another helmet to check out... real or fake?  

Another helmet to check out... real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another helmet to check out... real or fake?
    P
    Many

No chance.
    Chris

I'm trying to learn about helmets. What exactly is wrong about it? Can you specify what gave it away? Thanks!

Both decals are fakes.
    Chris

This is a well known fake. I have never seen a real. Where are you seeing these helmets? I want to thank you for posting here first before you get burned.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thank you for all the great information! Man, this forum has saved me a couple times already... I met this dealer through ebay and we started corresponding. He says he also has a SS helmet with paperwork. I've learned from here that some of his stuff is real, some of it is fake.

He also has this crazy looking africa camo one too. I'm pretty sure, from my little experience, that this one is a fake too. I've never seen one like it. Am I right?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another helmet to check out... real or fake?  

Who is this guy that is trying to take your money?
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I met him on ebay... He swore his helmets were authentic. I'm waiting to hear back from him on his SS helmet with "paperwork". Probably another fake but I'm still curious.

I would suggest moving away from E bay. So many people are on E bay with the sole purpose of scamming. Not to take away from the older collectors selling their collections but way to many people are getting burned on E bay, especially when it comes to German militaria. I can suggest many dealers online who are reputable, PM me if you want links. Just like tank destroyer said glad you posted here, everyone helps each other on this forum a lot of people with years of experience can go a long way.

Fake camo helmet.
    Chris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast