Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Another helmet to check out... real or fake?

Article about: Here's a cool one I'm considering as well. It has a little Hitler Youth symbol with the Luftwaffe eagle, which looks funny to me. Real or fake? Feedback is much appreciated!!!

what type of paperwork?
    chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another helmet to check out... real or fake?
    P
    Many

No amount of paperwork would ever make this fake peddler someone you should be dealing with--- this is obviously a dishonest individual ONLY after conning you out of your money, those fake helmets are pure sh%t. Ditch the criminal, I say.

He hasn't gotten back to me yet so I'm not sure. I'm betting its fake as well...

Stay well clear of any of these helmets my friend. They are all pimped up garbage, he is trying to fleece you good and proper! He may come across as nice as pie, but I would bet when you ask for your money back he will turn into a complete $%*&! Leon.

I really would like to see this paperwork.
    Chris

Here it is Chris!
    Attached Images Attached Images Another helmet to check out... real or fake? 

MAP
    ?

Quote by ineedcoffee View Post
    Thank you for all the great information! Man, this forum has saved me a couple times already...
    I think that would be worth the low cost of a membership here $25 for a year. Worth every penny
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

For sure! Getting paid next week, kinda short on cash after several significant purchases (significant for me, I'm still a newbie collector learning). This forum is awesome and has been so helpful. I'll sign up soon for sure.

I was also wondering: I came back from Baghdad a couple years ago on my deployment with several of Saddam's dinner plates. They were made in Germany and are beautiful pieces. Would this forum be interested in seeing them? Where should I post something like that? It's deffinitely not WW2 but maybe someone might want to see them becaue they're German (and for curiosity's sake).

?

Discussions section I would guess. I would be interested in seeing them.
    Thank You for your service.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast