Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another No Decal Q

Article about: Hey guys so I’ve set my sight on my next helmet and I want it to be a Rear stamped Quist helmet. Just wanted to make sure everything was good with this helmet in your eyes as well everythi

I might be wrong but I like that camo I might have missed the main point of your comment but I do like that camo. Is that your helmet Map?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another No Decal Q
    P
    Many

Good lid

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    I might be wrong but I like that camo I might have missed the main point of your comment but I do like that camo. Is that your helmet Map?
    Sorry I missed this

My point was probably not conveyed very well. I was showing the inner skirt of my camo. It has some rough texture but not sure if it is similar to the others posted...hence my comment LoL

And yes, the camo is mine. My first true multi color camo. And one of my favorites to this day.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey guys just go the No decal and since the stamping is so weak you can only tell the size by the stamping on the leather that is 59 so if I’m correct that belongs in a size 66 shell so I took some pictures and compared it with my ET 66 overpaint helmet and for some reason the No decal looks smaller which would mean if it is that the liner didn’t belong in there so I checked the split pins and they are perfect so I don’t know I think I’m just more of a worrier on helmets so I just don’t get burned lol. Also the steel liner band sits higher on the no decal helmet than my Overpaint could that just be from less use?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another No Decal Q   Another No Decal Q  

Another No Decal Q   Another No Decal Q  

I still see no issues to fret over ........

Thank you Danmark!!

Can't see issues as well. it sits good
    spliced leather as later produce. for me no problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2