Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Another one!? Kriegsmarine M40 EF64....

Article about: Very nice lid. Good to see you have come to realize you are doomed to collect helmets forever. I could think of worst things though... Todd gives good advise, keep the wife/girlfriend happy,

Default Re: Another one!? Kriegsmarine M40 EF64....

Very nice lid. Good to see you have come to realize you are doomed to collect helmets forever. I could think of worst things though...

Todd gives good advise, keep the wife/girlfriend happy, you get more helmets that way. I have one to post shortly myself and its cost me 2 weekends of back breaking labor so far but its worth it!

Jason

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another one!? Kriegsmarine M40 EF64....
    P
    Many

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Very nice lid. Good to see you have come to realize you are doomed to collect helmets forever. I could think of worst things though...

Todd gives good advise, keep the wife/girlfriend happy, you get more helmets that way. I have one to post shortly myself and its cost me 2 weekends of back breaking labor so far but its worth it!

Jason
    Of course she would say - that is nothing compared to NINE MONTHS of back breaking labour ......... you KNOW you're never gonna win!

" Never outta the shit, its just the depth that changes"
    Cheers, Dan

Quote by Datrus View Post
    What kind of helmet is it Krad?

Regards, Lars
    A Heer M35

?

M35's are nice helmets

M35's are nice helmets
    They are my favourite model, especially when they still have the smooth paint. The prettiest of the German lids

Quote by Danmark View Post
    " Never outta the shit, its just the depth that changes"
    That is a nice phrase mate, I will keep that. How is the winter M40 settling in down under? Sweating a bit I bet, even in your 'winter'

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    That is a nice phrase mate, I will keep that. How is the winter M40 settling in down under? Sweating a bit I bet, even in your 'winter'
    Winter ....ha...... yep we are spoilt!! It's on the helmet shelf along with friends. When I get to rearranging the clutter, I will take some "happy snaps" for the folks back in the ol' dart ( theres a few ex-pats on my collection now )

?

My favourite helmet as well. Then the M42. The sharp look of the M42 is quite nice. The M40 is something like a cheaper variant of the M35 i think. There is nice M40 too of course

My favourite helmet as well. Then the M42. The sharp look of the M42 is quite nice. The M40 is something like a cheaper variant of the M35 i think. There is nice M40 too of course
    I'm with you on that, the '42 is a no nonsense purely combat lid. The flare almost makes it look 'sporty', like a spoiler on a Porsche

?

Never thought about it like that A sporty combat lid!

Off topic question: How much is it possible to research on a helmet from the maker and LOT No? ET62 939...

Cheers

Never thought about it like that A sporty combat lid!

Off topic question: How much is it possible to research on a helmet from the maker and LOT No? ET62 939...

Cheers
    give me a few mins...

I'll need the model too actually.

edit; in the M35 and M42 there is no lot number close to that listed, but if it is an M40 there is a good chance the lid was an SD Luft, but there's no way to be sure really.

Another one!? Kriegsmarine M40 EF64....

Props to the GHW database.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast