Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another Stalingrad helmet cover, cheers Lars.

Article about: Looks good guys Yes i stitched some myself and also on the ones we are finishing up for the other guys. Yes she is quite talented indeed. Craft educated as tailor then design, management and

?

Default Re: Another Stalingrad helmet cover, cheers Lars.

Looks good guys

Yes i stitched some myself and also on the ones we are finishing up for the other guys. Yes she is quite talented indeed. Craft educated as tailor then design, management and economy at Uni

I surely do not hope that any of the guys here think i am as good looking as my wife LOL A scary thought indeed.

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Stalingrad helmet cover, cheers Lars.
    P
    Many

Ohhh,the only reason that guys still smileing is that he's the only chap in the squad who owns a shovel!!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Ohhh,the only reason that guys still smileing is that he's the only chap in the squad who owns a shovel!!
    ...... AND he just used it to dig a dump hole .....ah, the relief!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    This arrived today, cheers Lars mate As I said in the PM, the workmanship is really superb. It's absolutely a perfect fit as you will see. Thanks again to Anna, I had some fun fitting it. I used some wire combined with a little thing I had lying around made up of cord, hooks and a little anodised aluminium piece. I guess this is the intended purpose for the device but I don't know where it's from, if anyone has a clue please let me know. I soaked the cover before putting it on for a tight fit when dry and I think it worked out well. I've got it on a Quist M42 shell that was probably repainted postwar, with a cleaned Norgie reissue liner I got from Todd.

I really like it, the chance of getting an original one like this is pretty much 0%, so this one made with the correct original Soviet material AND original wehrmacht thread will do nicely

Attachment 444760Attachment 444761Attachment 444762Attachment 444763Attachment 444764
    And this one to show the same type of field made cover in wear in Stalingrad. I was going for this look when fitting it.
    Attachment 444765
    Nice one Andy, all you need now is a nice PPsH-41 to display with it !!!

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Nice one Andy, all you need now is a nice PPsH-41 to display with it !!!
    I'm actually thinking of making up a mannequin of Herr Leutnant there We'll see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2