Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

Article about: This is one I have had for just about ever. You usually find these Austrian manufactured squat M34 shells without decals, and most that I have seen are satin black. This one was refurbished

Default Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

This is one I have had for just about ever. You usually find these Austrian manufactured squat M34 shells without decals, and most that I have seen are satin black. This one was refurbished at some point, spray painted a matte black on the exterior, adorned with Police decals, and fitted with a cheap clothe liner and black plastic roller buckle chinstrap. I think this style shell is interesting, and was lucky to find one in this condition with decals. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Very nice helmet.
    rare one with decals.
    chris

its a very nice helmet.

?

That would have to be one of the best I've seen of these Jim.
    I can see why you would keep it forever.

Brad.

Thank you Jim for the info I did not know this was a Austrian made shell.
    They also all have the same police decal from those I have seen.
    chris

Actually Chris, I have one of this shell type with Austrian Police decals as well. I will try to dig that one out and post it later this week. That one has the original factory satin black paint. Best regards, Jim G.

A very unusual helmet Jim, not one I have seen to often, thanks for showing it. Leon.