Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Awesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo

Article about: It has finally arrived. My new beauty. M35 ET64 German Luftwaffe Camo, Lot # 3378, with BA acceptance stamps on dome (still trying to read it) Named to Uffz Müller (Unteroffizier/Corporal).

MAP
    ?

Default Awesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo

It has finally arrived. My new beauty.

M35 ET64 German Luftwaffe Camo, Lot # 3378.

Two dome stamps (BA? acceptance stamps). First says 4./Flea 34 I think. The second is "FL HorstKomp Handorf" If anyone knows anything about this unit (?) would be greatly appreciated....

Named to Uffz Müller (Unteroffizier/Corporal).

Tri-color spray Normandy camo. Pictures make it much brighter in color but it is a more earthy brown. While heavily on the earth color, there are traces of green and red.

Great ghosting of Luftwaffe and National decal can be seen below the camo.

Early single ply aluminum liner band manufacturer and date stamped B&C Berlin 1937. Goat skin leather liner is still soft (the guy liked to grease his hair). Original knot in place.

Chin Strap manufacturer and 1939 date visible on tip. Still deciphering the maker.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I am.

(note: Pictures were not mine but the sellers)

Regards,

Michael

Awesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo
    Last edited by MAP; 05-17-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Awesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo
    P
    Many

?

Nice lid bro! Love the color of that liner and chin strap. Good one my friend!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Nice lid bro! Love the color of that liner and chin strap. Good one my friend!

Rossi
    Thanks Rossi,

I'm really loving this lid. It is awesome in person.

The liner is as soft as a babies bottom. Could have been treated or as noted the guy liked his hair gel.

Just need to find out the maker of the chin strap and some of the dome stamps.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice a great looking helmet and thanks for posting it Michael

Matt

MAP
    ?

Thanks Matt. Got it today in the evening after a few days camping in the rain. Can't wait to see it in daylight. Bought on consignment. Maybe he is a member here and I can find out if it has a history....

Thanks for the rep!!

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Matt. Got it today in the evening after a few days camping in the rain. Can't wait to see it in daylight. Bought on consignment. Maybe he is a member here and I can find out if it has a history....

Thanks for the rep!!

Michael
    Good luck with that Michael, I hope you can find some history to it

and it is no problem

Matt

I like it! Looking forward to more natural daylight shots!

FLEA 34 = Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 34 --- reformed from Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 44 in Handorf Apr. 1st, 1937

Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 34

Well done Michael, a top end cammo in my book. Maybe I will be fortunate enough to own one like this one day. Leon.

?

Can you post pictures of the exterior dome and closeups of the rivets and vents as well as any "curved" scratches? What is the provenance on this one Michael?

?

Looks like the one that was on Ken B's website. Also looks to be his pictures.
    Regards,
    John

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast