Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Awesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo

Article about: It has finally arrived. My new beauty. M35 ET64 German Luftwaffe Camo, Lot # 3378, with BA acceptance stamps on dome (still trying to read it) Named to Uffz Müller (Unteroffizier/Corporal).

MAP
    ?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Can you post pictures of the exterior dome and closeups of the rivets and vents as well as any "curved" scratches? What is the provenance on this one Michael?
    Coming up Doug

Quote by relicz View Post
    Looks like the one that was on Ken B's website. Also looks to be his pictures.
    Yes to both John. From Ken B and his pictures. I was out camping when this came and got back late last night. Didn't get a chance to take my own pictures. Have taken a few quick snaps and will post next.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Awesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Doug,

Here they are. It is extremely bright and sunny outside so these are not the best. As noted, it is from Ken B.

Item number H170, German Helmets For Sale - WWII German War HelmentsGerman War Helmet

Regards,

Michael

Awesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft CamoAwesome M35 ET64 Luft Camo

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    I like it! Looking forward to more natural daylight shots!

FLEA 34 = Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 34 --- reformed from Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 44 in Handorf Apr. 1st, 1937

Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 34
    You are the man Slados!!!! Thanks!

Great looking Helmet Michael,and thats an exceptional website for some seriously top quality original TR Helmets,if only I had the cash,well done Bud on your latest purchase...............

MAP
    ?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Great looking Helmet Michael,and thats an exceptional website for some seriously top quality original TR Helmets,if only I had the cash,well done Bud on your latest purchase...............
    Thanks Jake. There are definitely some really nice helmets on that site. Most way out of my price range.

Still waiting for the OK from Doug per his queries, but from what I can see it looked good!

Michael

Hi Michael, I really do not see any issues with this super helmet. I guess Doug just wanted some really sharp close-ups before committing himself, which is fair enough, especially with cammo's. Leon.

very nice it is too.

Well done Michael, I am looking for a nice camo to show up, not ease, but hopefully soon, take care, Juan

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Michael, I really do not see any issues with this super helmet. I guess Doug just wanted some really sharp close-ups before committing himself, which is fair enough, especially with cammo's. Leon.
    Thanks Leon. Agree with your comments.

To me it looked fine and ticked the right boxes even though it is in such great shape and is a spray. But always nice to have you, John, Doug, etc. come around and validate.

For me it had almost everything I've been looking for in a camo. Great paint, 3 colors, named, dome unit stamps, ghost decals, M35, chinstrap and solid liner. A 9.5 out of 10 for me.

Next holes are a KM, DAK and an M35/40 SS. After that I promise I'm done with helmets.....LoL

Regards,

Michael

MAP
    ?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Well done Michael, I am looking for a nice camo to show up, not ease, but hopefully soon, take care, Juan
    They are out there Juan. Just be patient and extremely careful. Until last year I had none, then an overpaint/woodchip type single color came along. Pretty soon after that I had a WWI and a nice two color M40. Finally this one caught my eye...so now up to 4.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast