Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!

Article about: ok, from my last post! I posted pictures of the m42 helmet that this guy is offering me for 350 dollars. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...helmet-589383/ now he is offering two more bat

here is another one but he wants like 700 bucks. ""Battle of the bulge pick up "" he got from a vet, as he says...
    Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm piling on here. The "double" tap is surely a "target practice" relic or collateral damage and thus for me has no or very little value. The other one is a fair price. Plus it is named and should clean up a bit better. It looks pretty solid given how salty it is.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    here is another one but he wants like 700 bucks. ""Battle of the bulge pick up "" he got from a vet, as he says...
    Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!Battle damaged helmets offered to me for sale! I need help picking one!!!
    A story...get provinance from the "vet". Otherwise walk away. Especially at $700.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks map, I'll purchase the "salty" one and back the double tap. What do you mean cleaning it? Like the rust ? How would you do that?...I'll see what else he has for sale

MAP
    ?

No no no..just meant using a rag. No scrubbing or anything. And if any dirt or cobwebs inside...I like leaving them untouched.

Ok, I got it, Thanks!!

?

What ever you choose i would leave the "Vet" helmet well alone, it may well be from the Bulge but the inscription is definately done later,plus in English which to me makes no sense, why would a Vet paint that particular phrase, it has no meaning towards the soldier that wore it, nor to the battle area, i would be a little more satisfied if there was a date, the division of the soldier that took the helmet etc, for me its a no brainer, go for the others

OK will do, I'll post more stuff if he sells it, thank you everyone. Know body wants to waste money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2