Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Battledamaged M35 helmet from Kurland pocket

Article about: Hello guy,s.Here i wish to share with you some pics of helmet found recently in Kurland pocket.It,s m35 model,liner marking shows 1938 BERLIN.,size 66. Interesting that helmet it self has be

Default Battledamaged M35 helmet from Kurland pocket

Hello guy,s.Here i wish to share with you some pics of helmet found recently in Kurland pocket.It,s m35 model,liner marking shows 1938 BERLIN.,size 66.
    Interesting that helmet it self has been repainted twice from inside and outside completley(looks like factory work-but for what reason?????).From outside its repainted again-green,White for wintercammo,and green.Tricolor is still under repaint -just small part visible.
    Spend two days of time with this helmet but i like result-finsh it with wax cower.Sad thing is that owner,s name gone due of too much rust.
    Pics shows how it look before and after cleaning.Hope you,ll like it as much as i do.

- - Updated - -

Also wonder how many layers of decals there could be
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket   Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket  

Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket   Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket  

Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket   Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket  

Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket  
    Attached Images Attached Images Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket  Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Battledamaged M35 helmet  from Kurland pocket
    P
    Many

Default Re: Battledamaged M35 helmet from Kurland pocket

I love it

That cleaned up really well!

Thanks guy,s.I was very surprised for double repaint for helmet it self.Very first collor of helmet -(could be seen from inside near at damage cracks)-is apple green.

Wow i love it too! And it cleaned up really well! good job and congrats on your find!

Haydn

?

Looks like it was painted for winter, then maybe painted dark again after the snow melted..? I like it, thanks for sharing!

Nice find!

It sure is damaged! looks like something big ran over it, maybe falling tree or some kind to get a dent like that.
    Unlucky guy...

That's a relic I'd love to have. Great work!

thankyou guy,s for your kind coments.Does enybody have idea -why it,s been completly repainted from inside outside in factory? Question is not about winter and spring cammos wich is very common for few season used helmets.
    To Helmetone-you can allways have it,no problem

Surprised at how well it cleaned up... nice one, gotta love the double decal's ! Must have hurt though, if it was on someone's head at the time that is..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast