Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm

Article about: Hi everyone, Earlier today at a local Flea Market I came across a beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm. It's decal looked about right. It had some rust in the back, the decal was chipping,

?

Default Beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm

Hi everyone, Earlier today at a local Flea Market I came across a beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm. It's decal looked about right. It had some rust in the back, the decal was chipping, and the liner was torn up. He was asking 150$, I did not take up his offer due to the condition and I did not know what Luftschutz was due to the fact I am newer to militaria collecting, he did not sell it so I may go back next week based on your guy's opinions on price and weather it is worth it or not. Sorry I don't have photos. BTW This is my first thread here.
    Last edited by bdd458; 08-01-2010 at 08:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Default Re: Beaded one piece Luftschutz Stahlhelm

Without photos it's hard to say if it's genuine etc.

cheers,

I take it the piece is a beaded one piece L/S gladiator style, and if so, one with a decal is much rarer than a no decal example,but of course, value depends on condition. If it is in decent shape I would think about it. Please let us know how it turns out. Cheers, Jim G.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I take it the piece is a beaded one piece L/S gladiator style, and if so, one with a decal is much rarer than a no decal example,but of course, value depends on condition. If it is in decent shape I would think about it. Please let us know how it turns out. Cheers, Jim G.
    Yeah Gladiator style, rarer with a decal, huh, might have to take him up on that offer.