Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

berlin militaria shops

Article about: I really didnt know where to put this but Im going to berlin next week and i was wondering is there any militaria stores there?

Default berlin militaria shops

I really didnt know where to put this but Im going to berlin next week and i was wondering is there any militaria stores there?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement berlin militaria shops
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: berlin militaria shops

Militaria Berlin springs to mind........

Berliner Straße 67
    D-16540 Hohen Neuendorf

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Armyshop-Berlin

Samariterstraße 39
    10247 Berlin Friedrichshain, Germany
    +49 30 40048837

Mostly East German "collectibles" but good prices. Worth a visit.

//Al

I found that when I was stationed with the Army in Germany that because of the laws against displaying the swastika etc in most shops you have to ask to see any such items as they are usually not displayed. Also prices on such stuff is no betterthere than here in the US so don't expect many bargains.

superb thread ,we go to berlin in august so this information will be very usefull ,thanks guys

?

Try to find a fleamarket or two as well. I'm sure a Google search can tell you where or when.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Be forewarned, however....one would Think that things found in Germany itself would be fairly safe, but no such luck. There are,if anything, even More tons of fake crap in Germany and the shops and markets there than almost anywhere else. How many times do we see posts like "Bought this from a very old man at a flea market in Stuttgart" and found it to be pure rubbish? Or the endless line of old women who are selling things from their dead husband or father? Remember guys...both eyes wide open!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Be forewarned, however....one would Think that things found in Germany itself would be fairly safe, but no such luck. There are,if anything, even More tons of fake crap in Germany and the shops and markets there than almost anywhere else. How many times do we see posts like "Bought this from a very old man at a flea market in Stuttgart" and found it to be pure rubbish? Or the endless line of old women who are selling things from their dead husband or father? Remember guys...both eyes wide open!
    This "ol" girl assured me that this is a genuine helmet, that belonged to her great,great,great.........(she forgot how many) uncle Erik!! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images berlin militaria shops 

Thanks guys! very good information!

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Assent with 100%, I know one flea market in "Strasse des 17 Juni" in Tiergarten which is nice to visit, but be aware. Tons of fakes and people telling stories about them attaining the "artifact" from an old man/ vet etc. 99% of the times it's totally nonsense.

And when walking around the city, keep looking for roadworks when they have dug holes in the ground. Have heard from many people finding relics from the Batlle of Berlin in such holes. (When I was there, I also tried magnet fishing in the Elbe river, but with no findings).