Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?

Article about: Im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so forgive me if its wrong. I was wondering if this is a Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet, i have read about them on here where the ve

Default Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?

Im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so forgive me if its wrong. I was wondering if this is a Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet, i have read about them on here where the very knowledgeable Mr Wim Saris states that the visorless ones should have two ventilation holes on each side?..thank you for any help ps there is no makers mark
    Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?
    P
    Many

It's a polizei motorcycle helmet. I have the brown version.

The black helmet comes in versions with and without a visor. The visorless model was worn with armored cars and tanks
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Gentlemen, my only concern was that in an earlier thread that Wim Saris said that the armored ones had two vents on each side

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Thank you Gentlemen, my only concern was that in an earlier thread that Wim Saris said that the armored ones had two vents on each side
    I would not question Wim but it may be a manufacturer's variation.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob

i have found a Spanish Helmet identical to this..i cant work out if they have started to fake the police helmet from these Spanish ones
    Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?Besatzung für Panzerwagen Helmet?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    i have found a Spanish Helmet identical to this..i cant work out if they have started to fake the police helmet from these Spanish ones
    It's possible. My German one is different than yours.

The original post one is someone i know..not mine, so i havent had it hands on..he said that the only holes are the right size for the eagle..im just not sure if the eagle holes are the same as the spanish emblem..there are quite a few of these spanish ones floating around..ive also seen them with the other type of german police badge..im just very suspicious of this helmet now..and until we can discount it, we should probably be careful

Just to keep everyone up to date on this. These Spanish helmets were made up until the 1960s, and ive come across five posing to be German Police, with various badges..all are definitely Spanish..something to look out for

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast