Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Blatant fake for sale to the gullible

Article about: Harry the Mole makes a good point, there are plenty of currently serving British squaddies who've been stationed in Germany for a time, he could very well have been one of those, with an int

Default Blatant fake for sale to the gullible

Another wopper fake for sale on uk ebay .guy describes it as being picked up in Berlin when he was in army,yea the salvation army.no- 30043101898.double decal ss fakerony.dont drop your wallet in this guys vicinity..THATS CONVIENIENT HE S NOW SAYING ITS A REPRO AFTER MAYBE BEING BOMBARDED BY MESSAGES TO TELL HIM IT WAS A FAKE AND THE STORY SURROUNDING IT ALSO.!!!!
    Last edited by LAS VEGAS; 05-27-2010 at 09:07 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blatant fake for sale to the gullible
    P
    Many

Default Re: Blatant fake for sale to the gullible

Heres the link: WW2 German Helmet M35 with Cover on eBay (end time 01-Jun-10 15:01:03 BST)

However he's updated his description stating that its a reproduction helmet, well I think thats what he meant as his spelling isnt too good

Thanks

Danny

A while ago we were wondering if Adolf had a helmet. Well, if you look closely at the liner of this piece you will see a highly stylized AH. I think we found it. I for one am going to bid on this treasure! Stay outta my way.

That one is just god-awful! LOL. Hopefully nobody would fall for that one...

?

Looks like a brand new Norwegian liner in it.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Another wopper fake for sale on uk ebay .guy describes it as being picked up in Berlin when he was in army,yea the salvation army.no- 30043101898.double decal ss fakerony.dont drop your wallet in this guys vicinity.

Somebody should tell him those nasty Berliners have ripped him off big style !!!!!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

All you 'knockers' should bear in mind that he could have been in the army a couple of years back and purchased it then! I don't see anything saying he means he purchased it at the end of the war. There is plenty of repro crap to be purchased in Germany, and there are plenty of people who buy it. It won't be on there long with that swastika on it anyway! Don't class everyone on e-bay as con-merchants.

Reg
    ?

! Don't class everyone on e-bay as con-merchants.[/QUOTE]

True! Ive had a couple of decent lids from there! a nice Ssch40 and a MK 2 tommy helmet 1939 dated for a tenner!

Very naughty with those symbols though as Harry mentioned! the lefty looney ebay gestapo will have him soon!!!! dont let him put any bayonets on either!

Reg

And i was going to bid a very large amount, but he will only ship with-in the UK, this really stinks for me.

lolololololol

Brian

ian
    ?

i notice he has added that it is repro ,,,,allthough he wrote it repo but then i cant spell iether LOL cheers ian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast