Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian M36 Restoration

Article about: Hello all, I am looking to restore a Bulgarian M36 helmet to WW2 era. Doing mostly for learning on a fairly inexpensive helmet. Can anyone recommend a currently produced paint that is a good

Badgercat
    ?

Default Bulgarian M36 Restoration

Hello all,

I am looking to restore a Bulgarian M36 helmet to WW2 era. Doing mostly for learning on a fairly inexpensive helmet.

Can anyone recommend a currently produced paint that is a good to best approximate match to the wartime color used?

Thanks

2. # ADS

I can't help on paint codes but here are my helmets for you to compare with

Hope this was a help?

It would almost just be as inexpensive to by one with the paint on, i have seen near mint M36s for 30-40 usd.
    Morris

Badgercat
    ?

Yes Rene, thanks much for sharing

?

Hello Gents
    René awhile ago a friend sent me these pictures of what I think is a Bulgarian helmet he found an image of on the internet. His interests are mainly aircraft it apparently carries an insignia of the Bulgarian Air force 1941-44?, I've no idea if its original or not I looked on free wiki and downloaded a picture of a DAR-10 showing the insignia.
    Sorry to divert the thread a little I thought you gents may find it interesting I guess my question is did it happen on these helmets sorry these are the only two images I have.

Cheers
    Bulgarian M36 RestorationBulgarian M36 RestorationBulgarian M36 Restoration

Can't help you here as I have only experienced Army types sorry, it is interesting though.