Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Bulgarian M36c Org Todt

Article about: Hi Guys, I would just like a few opinions on this helmet. It was purchased from Germany (former east I think) about 10 years ago via, wait for it, E-Bay. The guy that was selling it was sell

M38
    ?

Default Re: Bulgarian M36c Org Todt

You could say that, I guess. Wish we knew then what we all collectively know now!

Cheers,
    Terry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bulgarian M36c Org Todt
    P
    Many

Hi Terry, welcome to the forum!

One of the things which makes the hobby interesting is how our collective knowledge has evolved over the years. New exciting info continues to come to light everyday.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

M38
    ?

Thanks for the welcome. Indeed, much has been learned in the 30 years since those books were written and there is still much to learn. At the time, there was really only one other helmet book out, the one by Floyd Tubbs.

This looks like a nice place. I have been a member of a few other forums but only an occasional visitor here until recently. The unfortunate happenings at GHW have left a bit of a vacuum in the forum world it seems!

Cheers,
    Terry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4