Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Buy helmets from the currency dealer...

Article about: That's a neat one! It has an M40 liner and looks like a 'Q' shell, is the shell an M35 or 40?

Default Buy helmets from the currency dealer...

well I could not wait to post this because I am so excited about it, better pics will come in a day or 2. while I was heading down an isle at a local antique store (which I thought I had searched from top to bottom) I walked past a currency dealers booth and did not think much of it. then out of the corner of my eye I see a rusty dome sticking out between some old bills, and when I go over to inspect it, it was non other than an M35 stahlhelm!!!! trying not to run, I go over and ask one of the workers if I could see it. it still has the original liner, and part of the chin strap is still attached. it also has remnants of the soldiers name, so after my inspection I knew I had to have it. and it gets better....only 100 clams!!!!! I know its not in the best condition, but 100 bucks for an original M35 with an original liner, I cant think of anything better!!! hope you guys like the helmet!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buy helmets from the currency dealer...   Buy helmets from the currency dealer...  

Buy helmets from the currency dealer...   Buy helmets from the currency dealer...  

Buy helmets from the currency dealer...   Buy helmets from the currency dealer...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buy helmets from the currency dealer...
    P
    Many

It's always nice to find a hidden gem, well done. Leon.

?

Good pick. I always find that in the last places you would expect something like this then it shows up. An always at a good price.

?

Got yourself a good deal.

Can't beat that for a c note!

Bargain...

Great find!....

Quote by popeye View Post
    Good pick. I always find that in the last places you would expect something like this then it shows up. An always at a good price.

Isn't that the truth! My first double decal combat lid, a Luft, and probably my best double decal L/W, was found in a taxidermy shop of all places! Jim G.

?

Wow,now thats what i call luck.Nice pickup warbuff!

Emanuil.

Good job mate, cheap as chips too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast