Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

camo helmet

Article about: by DougB There are some well known helmet collectors who have made it public they defraud eBay buyers by using multiple eBay logins and bidding against themselves driving the price upi to th

I think DougB has nailed it to the floor.this game is full of scumbags,dealers and so called collectors. psss I have Adolfs undies for sale cheap £1000,00.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement camo helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I think DougB has nailed it to the floor.this game is full of scumbags,dealers and so called collectors. psss I have Adolfs undies for sale cheap £1000,00.
    I'll match your Adolf's undies and raise you Eva's Vicky Secrets.

?

Somebody will buy it, post pics on here or WAF or elsewhere, then when it is slated as a "made-up", despite any salient pointers as to why it's "bad", STILL be adament that it's a genuine, all singing and dancing lid and "get the face on" with us, or whoever!!

As soon as I checked the available pic's, even my wife questioned it's originality, and she knows less about WWII German helmets than I do, and I don't know a lot! LOL

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yeah i'd rather have Eva's!....

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    I've got 3 pairs of Eva's worn FFS nylons going if anyone wants them! (Guaranteed only worn once on her wedding night!) LOL

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Leave it out , you have been trying to sell that soiled s*** for years! Even the SS laundry depot would not of touched those "panties"! Leon.

?

thanks all, was wondering who in their right mind would pay that.....the final price was well over $12,000 USD. I think Doug hit the nail on the head.
    regards

?

The most obvious tell tail sign for me was the airbrushed paint over phoney wire, leaving a clear mark beneath the wire, yet the wire remains clean, definitely a mark up scam as Doug points out,and for once I will endeavour to be polite and just say there are some little rascals out there

There's one born every minute!....

Interesting to note that by looking at the bidding history that the winner (who has a feedback score of 131, which is pretty low) has withdrawn his winning bid of $12,201.

In the last 6 months he has withdrawn a total of 11 bids. The next nearest to this large amount out of 12 bidders in total is 1 bid in the last 6 months, many have a clean slate. If that doesn't show that there's something fishy going on as Doug and others have stated, then what does?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast