Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

camo helmet

Article about: by DougB There are some well known helmet collectors who have made it public they defraud eBay buyers by using multiple eBay logins and bidding against themselves driving the price upi to th

?

Yup, and a joke that is. Where a veterans live on and I don't make a profit. LOLOL. Yeah, right.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement camo helmet
    P
    Many

im sorry to sound wet behind the ears ,but can we recap on whats happened here just to get into my thick head ,are we saying this bogus camo helmet will be picked up at a fraction of what the winning bidder won it for ,because he retracted his bid ,he then sells on the bogus lid ,but now due to the high final price it has somehow gained provenance of originallity ,is that correct ,like i say sorry if i sound niave ,thanks james

Quote by James C View Post
    im sorry to sound wet behind the ears ,but can we recap on whats happened here just to get into my thick head ,are we saying this bogus camo helmet will be picked up at a fraction of what the winning bidder won it for ,because he retracted his bid ,he then sells on the bogus lid ,but now due to the high final price it has somehow gained provenance of originallity ,is that correct ,like i say sorry if i sound niave ,thanks james
    Someone will pick it up at a fraction of the high bid. What they will do with it no idea.
    Collector opinions are divided on this helmet , most camo collectors seem to like it and the more all round collectors like myself don't.

I love this, the people who are doing the bidding scam are being scammed themselves because it a fecking fake lid!....Result!....

?

Quote by James C View Post
    That pretty much nails it, in a round about sort of way.

Frank, as we have discussed, collectors who exclusively collect camo's tend to have a wider tolerance than those who collect a wide array of helmets, for whatever reason.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5