Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Camo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd looking

Article about: Here is a auction helmet. Whats your thoughts on it?. What do you think this would be worth? thanks!

Default Camo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd looking

Here is a auction helmet. Whats your thoughts on it?. What do you think this would be worth? thanks! Camo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd lookingCamo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd looking

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo helmet need thoughts. Kinda rough and wierd looking
    P
    Many

I like it.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Me too. Nice wear to the rough paint. A bit beat up and salty but in a good way.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, I see no real issues other than the poor liner condition. That said, better the original liner than a replacement "upgrade", original or not. As for price, it's worth what you are happy to pay, decent cammo's are hard to find so they hold a certain premium. For me, this one in "good "ol" blighty", it would be not much more than £600. Leon.

thanks for everyones support. You make me feel better

Nice honest example of a "been there, done that" Helmet. I would expect to see a price between $600-$900 US if at a show or on a dealers site.

Mart

thanks martin for your thoughts

I got it for 560. I just sold a Japanese sword for 465. SO it evens the cost. Not a bad deal huh? Its a real combat looking helmet. I don't know how to fix the liner though

what kind of camo is this

You did well. I have a soft spot for salty combat helmets.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast