Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Which Helmet has Authentic Camo Paint?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helmet 1

1 2.44%
  • Helmet 2

16 39.02%
  • Helmet 3

8 19.51%
  • Helmet 4

6 14.63%
  • None of the above

8 19.51%
  • I'm waiting for Doug...

2 4.88%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Camo Helmet Quiz

Article about: I think th quality of the pictures is enough to say about them, but you can close it if you wish

Default Re: Camo Helmet Quiz

Not something I buy these days, but if I was I would not buy any of these based on the pics posted.

Having looked at the other comments, it might be better to just have the poll and no comments allowed, as it would be far too easy to cheat and it would be hard to not look I think before voting.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Helmet Quiz
    P
    Many

Because of popular demand I have added new pictures, although not all of them are close ups unfortunately. These helmets are taken from various auction listings; I have asked for close ups, but to no avail. Make sure you click on the photos and much more detail can be seen.

What are the makers and lot numbers of each?

I wanted to make this specifically about the paint, but I have added the Lot numbers and size and maker to each helmet.

Cammos are a hard one but good on ya mr sir payne at lest this gets as talking about these items and haveing a look but hard to make a vote but i went 2 the helmet has to me has aged wear and the white has faded through aged not washed to make it look aged the 1st and 3rd to me look to be washed over with somthing to look old and the last one the white is very bright for a used helmet

?

None of these are in my comfort zone and I would pass on all. I am aware of what one is supposed to be good. Each helmet needs to stand on its own merits and opinion polls are somewhat useless in regards camo helmets. On many forums, I see inexperienced collectors oblivious to the finer nuances of what to look for on camo helmets, making calls on them all the time.

Camo collecting can be a very tough arena, especially when it is your hard earned money on the line. Not everything fits into one of the neat little categories and the neat little categories are often the ones that a copied by the fakers.
    Regards,
    John

?

I think the #4 is original
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

What is the answer then my friend,i've been looking longer than 24hrs. LOL.

?

Hi

I really like #4, but I don't know if it's a original or a fake

cheers

hughes

I closed the thread because the photos were not of the quality necessary to judge the paint, thus making the thread irrelevant. I assume one of the mods reopened it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast