MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Camo Luftwaffe?

Article about: I agree it is an "ugly duckling" of a helmet, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

Default re: Camo Luftwaffe?

I agree it is an "ugly duckling" of a helmet, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Luftwaffe?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Camo Luftwaffe?

Hi all, I finally got my hands on this one, and even though it was sanded it still looks pretty cool, like a ugly easter egg I guess lol, I took closer pics and added a luft bread bag strap to help it out after being abused. the finish is very smooth, so the green paint was sanded down to reveal the whitewash and original blue luft paint, the whitewash is original, it has that aged pink hue too it, the reddish color on the helmet is just rust, half of the eagle is visable, and its a large size 68. norweigen reissue I assume, the liner does look reddish but it sunlight looks brownish, but it was definatly painted over green. thanks for looking, this one is very interesting if not different from most.

Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?Camo Luftwaffe?

?

Definately a Norwegian re-issue, a great shame about the sanding, had it been done carefully and properly you could have had a very nice camoed helmet

true, then it would be worth 3000 instead of 300 lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3