Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo M40

Article about: Hey guys! Sitting looking at camos lol and I think this one has a shot to be honest! But I know for a camo to be even considered real it needs to be accepted by a range of people in the comm

Default Camo M40

Hey guys! Sitting looking at camos lol and I think this one has a shot to be honest! But I know for a camo to be even considered real it needs to be accepted by a range of people in the community. But the patina on the paint seems good to me with wear to the helmet where you would expect it just my thoughts and it seems as if there are no traces of a decal but some M40’s didn’t have them anyways my one worry would be the liner and the Blueish green paint if I had to pick something out. But anyways let me know your Guys’s thoughts! Original, made in the back of a shed, or someone mixed paint and threw it in lol.. Do not know the makers mark but by the vent hole maybe an ET or a Q they both look awfully similar to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo M40   Camo M40  

Camo M40   Camo M40  

Camo M40   Camo M40  

Camo M40   Camo M40  

Camo M40   Camo M40  

Camo M40   Camo M40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo M40
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Scratching my head on this one. Part of me says it stands a chance, but the other part is trying to understand some of the paint colors. Especially the teal. Don't remember seeing that.

Photos aren't great (are they ever from sellers?) which makes it harder to judge.

The lack of a decal is worrying me. If it was a rear stamped Quist, I could see why it wouldn't have a decal.
    Last edited by MAP; 05-24-2019 at 03:47 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Haha right and exactly what I was thinking about the choice of color I did ask for a makers mark but nothing yet.

And one more good thing it has going for it is that the seller offers a 30 day inspection period.

the photos are too poor to make a judgment , so far not one I'd cash out for.
    Purely based on these photos.
    A decal or trace of a decal is Always nice to see.

Well said Schwerpunkt.

Not one that strikes me as a "one looker" from first glance, I would pass. Leon.