Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A Camo Patch

Article about: Beautiful day so decided to bring the whole camo family together to welcome the newest member of the family. Watch out though, Wallyis keeping an eye for any of you with sticky fingers......

MAP
    ?

Default A Camo Patch

Beautiful day so decided to bring the whole camo family together to welcome the newest member.

Watch out though, Wally is keeping an eye out for any of you with sticky fingers.......

A Camo Patch

A Camo Patch

A Camo Patch

A Camo Patch
    Last edited by MAP; 09-11-2016 at 05:29 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Camo Patch
    P
    Many

The winter camo fits right in there, Michael --- a great camo grouping for sure! Looks like your dog is keeping a keen eye out

MAP
    ?

Thanks Andreas!! It's in a good home and will be well taken care of!

And yeah, Wally is peaking around the corner....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael, you have top Self collection that anyone would envy. The new winter camo is the cherry on top. You make me want to be a better helmet collector.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Michael, you have top Self collection that anyone would envy. The new winter camo is the cherry on top. You make me want to be a better helmet collector.
    Marty
    Thanks Marty. Time, patience, friends and luck is what it takes. All I need now is a pink DAK and a wire

And here I was, expecting to see an actual U.S. camouflage
    patch from the 1970's !

Beautiful collection of helmets (insert envy emoticon).........!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    And here I was, expecting to see an actual U.S. camouflage
    patch from the 1970's !

Beautiful collection of helmets (insert envy emoticon).........!
    LoL Steve....I guess a poor title choice of on my part.

The collection is slowly getting there. The new winter white wash has many stories I would like to tease out of it. This one saw a heck of a lot of action based on the many layers of paint it has had.

Glad you enjoyed them. Quite nice to see them out in the daylight. It really makes the colors "pop"

That is a fantastic collection you have there! I am even more envious knowing it is just a sub category of a sub category, of your entire collection. Thanks for sharing!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    That is a fantastic collection you have there! I am even more envious knowing it is just a sub category of a sub category, of your entire collection. Thanks for sharing!
    Well I don't know if it is a sub category of another sub category LoL but it is a growing group within my small helmet collection. None of which would have been possible without this forum btw

Glad you enjoyed them and that I could share them.

MAP
    ?

One more of the tops.....

This time in 8 meg high resolution

A Camo Patch

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast