Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Camo Politzie stahlhelm

Article about: Hi all, so far you guys have not been to kind in evaluating my recent items. Enclosed photos of this M42 marked under rear skirt, GF68 and 15573. It is a huge size with even my head swimming

Default Re: Camo Politzie stahlhelm

What Doug said , bad decals and paint. Return to sender.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Politzie stahlhelm
    P
    Many

So it seems the decals are repro, okay I'll go along with that. Begs the question with the camo colored lid that here you have the largest size one with an original liner and chinstrap, surely if you are going to fake the camo scheme you would copy a recognised one not invent one?.

Quote by reichss View Post
    So it seems the decals are repro, okay I'll go along with that. Begs the question with the camo colored lid that here you have the largest size one with an original liner and chinstrap, surely if you are going to fake the camo scheme you would copy a recognised one not invent one?.
    Trying to guess why this individual fake artist choose to paint such a camo on this helmet actually will not give you many answers. Like with any artist there are crappy ones and really good ones. Many soldiers invented their own camo schemes so there is not really a standard to copy.

The base paint also doesn't seem correct to me and size 68 is not the largest size , 70's exist as well and I even think 72.

Without good close-ups of the strap it's hard to say if it's original.

From what i've read lately about the Fied police in occupied Europe i don't think they were too worried about camoflagueing themselves, let alone haveing a spare minute to do so.

?

Quote by reichss View Post
    Does it matter? Its fake. Not to be rude, but Who cares?

?

Can only concur the camo amd wear are very poor , giveaway in themselves !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2