Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Camo Steel Helmet for review

Article about: i have the chance to buy this lid and was wondering if it is a real period camo lid? all the best, Stefan

?

Talking Camo Steel Helmet for review

i have the chance to buy this lid and was wondering if it is a real period camo lid?

all the best,
    StefanCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for reviewCamo Steel Helmet for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Steel Helmet for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: Camo Steel Helmet for review

post-war Bundeswehr junk. Don't spend more than ten dollars on it. Note the lack of air vent and liner rivets.

?

ahh i missed that, thanks a bunch!!!

?

Hey Stefan, pick up Kens book on German Combat Helmets. It's a must before you go spending your money.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Hey Stefan, pick up Kens book on German Combat Helmets. It's a must before you go spending your money.
    +1. If you are lucky you'll get a numbered and signed book, mine is #274.

?

Stephan, this isnt a crititism, but you have to look closely at all the basic points of a helmet, i know that excitement sometimes gets the upper hand i was the same when i was a lad, Dougs advice should be the first thing that you take on board, if you cant afford Kens book, there are others that are more affordable but will contain enough details for you to make an informed decision, re types of helmets, liner systems, makers marks , size markings etc, a quick look before buying will save you a great deal of money and potential embarassment at picking a wrong un, and if your money will allow always try to buy from a reputable dealer or even one of the guys on here , there are some pretty good deals around and our guys wont see you wrong

ONCE AGAIN this lid is from eBay! In the future if you are asking about helmets and their authenticity and they DO happen to be from internet sites and not private sellers then tell us the site as it usually says a lot about the quality of helmet you are getting.

?

Unless you really know your helmets ebay is a complete waste of time.