Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can someone help me identify this helmet? Thanks

Article about: New here, my grandfather had given me an German WW2 helmet about ten years ago, I have had it among other things stored away and recently brought it out and was curious as to what helmet is

?

Default Can someone help me identify this helmet? Thanks

New here, my grandfather had given me an German WW2 helmet about ten years ago, I have had it among other things stored away and recently brought it out and was curious as to what helmet is it exactly? I am 100% it is real because he had in for over fifty years and I don't think they were making quality fakes back then.

Anyways, thank you in advance. I was wandering what type it might be and at what price category it would fall into, I am not looking to sell just curious as to what it is and if it has worth.

Thanks again.Can someone help me identify this helmet? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can someone help me identify this helmet? Thanks
    P
    Many

Looks to be a Luftwaffe M42 helmet

Rotated to make easier to see.
    A better picture of the decal would help with authentication I think.

Thanks
    Nick

Hi Nick you will have to post close up photos of the decal as it will help with authentication

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi Nick you will have to post close up photos of the decal as it will help with authentication
    Sorry - bit of confusion. Stafin will need to do this, I was just rotating the pic to see easier and asking for the same thing.

Nick

Nice rug!

Close up of the inside rim would assist for the hersteller stempel etc. But looks like a nice one so far.

Sorry Nick my fault thought was another photo from Stafin , hard to see on my phone

ET 66 M42...looks fine but as stated above, never know about decal originality. But most likely no problem with it

Hi, an ET made helmet in size 66 it is, I cannot see any obvious red flags with it, but as already stated by the gents, a good decal close up image is needed. Leon.

Even with these photos I see no problem with it. NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast