Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cant wait for that box?

Article about: Guys one of the joys as im sure you know is when you buy a helmet, and your waiting for it in the post.when it arives its always exciting.In the case of relic helmets opening the bix is like

Default Cant wait for that box?

Guys one of the joys as im sure you know is when you buy a helmet, and your waiting for it in the post.when it arives its always exciting.In the case of relic helmets opening the bix is like opening the tomb for the first time of tutan kamun,,well you know what i mean?.Have you the same exsperiece as i have /

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cant wait for that box?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cant wait for that box?

It just happened with a parcel from down under !! And I am waiting, anxious, for a second parcel from Italy.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

trouble is once opened its looked at then put away and then the hunts on for the next fix rgds Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    trouble is once opened its looked at then put away and then the hunts on for the next fix rgds Dave
    Yes sir !! I can follow this

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    Yes sir !! I can follow this
    I Agree. I follow this too. Seems life is waiting for boxes/parcels. Then on to the next thing that we think will make us happy. Does not matter what you collect, cars, coins, wives, collecting is a disease not easily cured, if it can be at all.

Once the box is opened and the excitement wanes, on to the next treasure hunt.

I'm still waiting more than 2 months for a hand grenade in a "BOX" now.

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    thats too true dave

?

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys one of the joys as im sure you know is when you buy a helmet, and your waiting for it in the post.when it arives its always exciting.In the case of relic helmets opening the bix is like opening the tomb for the first time of tutan kamun,,well you know what i mean?.Have you the same exsperiece as i have /
    Thats exactly how I feel !!

I have been patiently waiting for my relic helmets for 5 weeks and it's driving me insane.
    This entire year i have gone overboard on buying spree's anticipating the next addition to the collection, but i am never satisfied

rgds, TY

I have always likened this experience to courting. The thrill of the pursuit is usually MUCH more exciting than the acquisition...

You know you have it bad when you actually do not open the box for a day or two after it arrives just so you can keep that feeling of the unseen/un-fondled going.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

I need that fix every week,so when i cant find something i collect to buy i now start buying things i dont collect just so i have something new to give me my hit, now this is worrying and expensive,rgds skint addict Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast