Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chicken wire helmet I need help with

Article about: I cant tell if this is real and if it is, I will buy it but As always im very cautious. I just want thoughts!

Default Chicken wire helmet I need help with

I cant tell if this is real and if it is, I will buy it but As always im very cautious. I just want thoughts! Chicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help withChicken wire helmet I need help with

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chicken wire helmet I need help with
    P
    Many

Not a period put wire, looks like a put together helmet to me.

ok I ll pass on it, thanks for the quick response!

MAP
    ?

Hard to see, but I see little evidence of the correct wear patterns where the wire touches the helmet and where it wraps under the rim.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I thought I saw some but it wasn't consistence so it was throwing me off

Yes, that is right, it isnt very constant... you see there is some reaction between the wire and the helm, but it looks like it was poured with water mixed with salt, thats why there are the small white dots in the spill marks

Not the standard German chicken wire. However, at times, soldiers used material they found in the field. Without any form of hard provenance, I would avoid the helmet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

I'm looking at it from a tablet so picture resolution is not as good. So I could be wrong. But I don't see what I would expect to see. These are a minefield, so caution as Bob noted is needed.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thank you everyone for your help. I agree with everyone and I will let the seller know, thank you!

you guys are always very informative

I don't like the liner. It looks 'puckered up' like it was chemically aged and has shrunk.
    Certainly has not been formed around a head......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast