Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet

Article about: Picked this one up today. Had to do some investigation when I came home on what collectors call this model and why. Our friend CGR already shared some Himmler helmets with the WW1 style air

Default Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet

Picked this one up today.
    Had to do some investigation when I came home on what collectors call this model and why.
    Our friend CGR already shared some Himmler helmets with the WW1 style air vent.

These civic ones have the screen vent.
    I browsed the forums to look for some examples and found some with Police decals and RLB decals.

The stamp is interesting and I managed to find the missing letters.
    ECKART WERKE , which still exists today and is a large multinational company.

My first thought was that they made the helmet but I actually think it's an ownership stamp and that it is a factory owned Luftschutz helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet   Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet  

Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet   Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet  

Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet   Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civic Himmlerstyle Luftschutz possible factory helmet
    P
    Many

?

Very nice

Sweet!!!

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Picked this one up today.
    Had to do some investigation when I came home on what collectors call this model and why.
    Our friend CGR already shared some Himmler helmets with the WW1 style air vent.

These civic ones have the screen vent.
    I browsed the forums to look for some examples and found some with Police decals and RLB decals.

The stamp is interesting and I managed to find the missing letters.
    ECKART WERKE , which still exists today and is a large multinational company.

My first thought was that they made the helmet but I actually think it's an ownership stamp and that it is a factory owned Luftschutz helmet.
    Hi ..... a great 'Himmlersyle' ..... there you have made a nice Christmas present ....

Regards Dirk

We should start a thread dedicated to Himmler helmets - among the forum members it should be quite inclusive, especially with RZM 68's additions, and, of course, Don L's many examples. What do you all say guys?

Great Helmet .... I do like these Himmler Style Helmets

That stamp really makes the difference to this one, very interesting. Leon.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    We should start a thread dedicated to Himmler helmets - among the forum members it should be quite inclusive, especially with RZM 68's additions, and, of course, Don L's many examples. What do you all say guys?
    I am always a supporter of such topics , for research reasons they provide a big help. I always do a huge search when I acquire a new helmet that is not run of the mill. I found several examples on GHW , none with LS decal.

A very interesting helmet. A killer decal, stamped liner and initialed rear skirt. Can’t really ask for much more.

Andy

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    a great idea .... is it possible to move the existing threads there ... or do you have to imagine each helmet again?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast