Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

Article about: Hello, all! I swung by the antique store near the high school I teach at and spoke to a vendor there about WWII stuff. She dialed a gentleman for me who has this helmet and some other items

Default Re: Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

same here i would snap his hand off..even if a fake its worth more than that..As mentioned we'll know more with better pic's..you have to look for grazing or spider web cracking on the decal's thats always a dead cert winner...
    wayne

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!
    P
    Many

Wow, deal of the year if it's good. I look forward to new pics.

Well, for anyone else it would be deal of the year Joe, but you are touched by the collecting gods as we know offer him a yard of mulch and a balloon on a stick

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    you are touched by the collecting gods as we know offer him a yard of mulch and a balloon on a stick
    LOL!

I am hoping he will respond soon. He told me he would be in the area at 9am this morning, but alas I am teaching right now. I also have a track meet tomorrow... so I'm hoping to meet up with him on Sunday?

?

Joe, i dont think i would wait another minute, in case someone comes along and says he'll give $100 , still cheap at that price but the seller wants to make money, I dont think you will find another at that price anytime soon, if you can, phone the guy, say your prepared to buy it at that price and get his agreement quick

On the phone w/ him now...

well... it looks like he has done some research and his price has more than tripled. I have to go to lunch duty, he promised to call me back this evening.

Hmmm bummer. Without better pics of decals it's definitely harder to say go for it. I'd use the broken chinstrap as leverage to drop the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2