Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ckl m42 ....

Article about: Guys , Iam about to buy this one for 170 euro s (sorry for the poor pictures ) ,looks all original to me . Anyone can tell me more about the former decal s ?

Default Ckl m42 ....

Guys , Iam about to buy this one for 170 euro s (sorry for the poor pictures ) ,looks all original to me . Anyone can tell me more about the former decal s ?

Ckl m42 ....Ckl m42 ....Ckl m42 ....Ckl m42 ....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ckl m42 ....
    P
    Many

Relaced liner by the looks of it. Original shell. Good buy for 170 euros

The pics are not discernible. Looks possibly the exterior has been re-painted. About all I can comment on
    D.

Not money I'd spend myself on this helmet. Pics are terrible

It kind of looks like someone placed a decal on the right side of the helmet at one time.

MAP
    ?

Quote by oberhaig View Post
    Relaced liner by the looks of it.
    What are you seeing to support that view.

Pics are sub par and I'm looking at it from my cell phone but am I missing something?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    What are you seeing to support that view.

Pics are sub par and I'm looking at it from my cell phone but am I missing something?
    Eloquently stated. I see no evidence to convince me of a replaced liner.
    D.

Personally I agree with Frank, it appears even from these images that there is a lot of heavy pitting and the paint is over the top in areas. Looks like it was painted a while ago, but I would pass on it myself. Leon.

And a badly rippled skirt and substandard stampings - evidence of inferior quality steel and less experienced factory staff so probably a late war production.

?

Would it have been the ripples that interfered with the stamping in this case?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast