Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ckl66 M42 Heer

Article about: Hi Fellas, I got this one in this week from relatively close to home, which does not happen very often. Nicely toned ET Heer decal, with a very dark paint finish, there is also a faint accep

Some more photos are always welcome. Personally i'd be interested in seeing the liner pins from the inside. Re-fitted pins should be pretty obvious that they've been reused so i'm always curious to see how good or bad re-fitted liner pins look.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ckl66 M42 Heer
    P
    Many

That's a great one, well done mate. The liner matches really well, that wouldn't bother me really

?

Very nice m42, Brad. The paint is great looking as well as the decal. The skirt looks a bit longer than I normally see, unless its an optical illusion. I'm usually a fan of short skirts but I like this one!

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Very nice m42, Brad. The paint is great looking as well as the decal. The skirt looks a bit longer than I normally see, unless its an optical illusion. I'm usually a fan of short skirts but I like this one!
    Hi Dean,

I think you are right, a bit of an illusion as you say.
    From what I can gather, it might be from using the camera in macro mode when I probably shouldn't be I guess.

Brad.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Some more photos are always welcome. Personally i'd be interested in seeing the liner pins from the inside. Re-fitted pins should be pretty obvious that they've been reused so i'm always curious to see how good or bad re-fitted liner pins look.
    Hi Glenn

I will try and make some pics in the next few days or so.
    But they look pretty good, and to be honest, I wouldn't have picked it really.

Brad.

Everything has already been said, so ....
    Congrats mate, that is really nice lid
    Cheers
    Nuno

A nice M42 SD helmet, Brad. And a "thank you" to whoever the seller was for being honest about the lid replacement. I also would like to see the split pins to see how they look after being bent again.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Brad , that's a good looking M42 , the liner has been very well matched , I would not have guessed it was a replacement! Leon.
    X2...good looking helmet!...

4md
    ?

Nice pick up Brad, its always good to hear collectors getting stuff locallyit gives us hope

regards Paul

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Hi Glenn, I know guys that can change a liner either by the 10 leather pins or the entire liner band and you would never know. Tight fitting doesn't mean original to the shell, and loose doesn't mean refitted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast